Everil Orr Village, Auckland
Project NameEverill Orr Village, Auckland
CategoryMedical/Health Care, Residential
ClientAirdale Property Trust
This $14.3M project started in July 2016 with a completion in November 2017.
It consists of 217 residential units, where the majority would be independent living units (ILU) and the balance associated with assisted living and hospital care.
The development of the site is to provide include communal facilities, Administration areas:
- At least 125 independent living units (ILUs), together with associated indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as car parking
- At least 80 assisted living suites (ALSs) together with associated amenities
- At least 10 hospital beds
Thought is also given to the provision of open spaces, car parking an on-site movement.
As well as the 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, there are gathering areas such as common lounges on each floor, reading room and central lounge/dining area with kitchen.
Communal Facilities include Administration areas (reception, office, staff meeting room and Chaplain’s office), as well as Gathering rooms (Activities area, Library/Reading Room and a café).
There are multi-functional lounge/dining areas, external server/BBQ area, kitchen, catering Manager’s office and Kitchen stores.
Stage 1 consists of:
- 22 apartments 1 and 2 bedroom over 3 levels
- Basement Carpark
- Restaurant with full commercial kitchen.
- Hair dresser
- Admin and Reception
- Public Toilets
- Courtyards and Decks
- Car parking